look what i found! haha some great memories right here. i think this is at least two years old. my friends and i went looking for some crazy dresses one summer day and had a runway show in the dressing room. of course, i was the photographer so i was not able to manipulate myself. nonetheless, i also wore a gown that day. the photos besides the models, my friends, are all taken from deviantart. i had them all credited in my (now nonexistent) deviantart account. i can't remember who they were from exactly so if you do, let me know!
2.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OH MY GOSH.
ReplyDeletethis is the coolest thing I've ever seen! Good work:) You're such an artist..I'm so jealous. Hahah! I'm more of a writer in the art department... :)
WHOA I love how you did that! SO COOL!
ReplyDeletelovelovelove
ReplyDeletethat is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! You have some awesome manip skills! *_*
ReplyDeleteWhat?? Wow! These are amazing! I cant believe my eyes. Seriously!
ReplyDelete-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com
haha wauw amazing :)
ReplyDelete