Lovely and I love your blog header!
Pretty!
beautiful :)
Yeah, Kam asked me to bring several outfits for her to photograph and use with the bio. It was quite odd changing in the park restroom! And getting photographed by an actual human being rather than a tripod...
Simply stunning! It feels as if the flower is looking out a window, beautiful.xoSophie
Wow, lovely tones!
pretty photos :D!
I love the pale colours on the second picture :)
Lovely picture Panda xx
what a beauty
Wow, beautiful <3
I really like the pictures in this blog <3
Lovely! You sure worked your magic :D
Ohhh my, just how, how did you make it look like that in the second photo? Beautiful x
Lovely and I love your blog header!
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Kam asked me to bring several outfits for her to photograph and use with the bio. It was quite odd changing in the park restroom! And getting photographed by an actual human being rather than a tripod...
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning! It feels as if the flower is looking out a window, beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo
Sophie
Wow, lovely tones!
ReplyDeletepretty photos :D!
ReplyDeleteI love the pale colours on the second picture :)
ReplyDeleteLovely picture
ReplyDeletePanda xx
what a beauty
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteI really like the pictures in this blog <3
ReplyDeleteLovely! You sure worked your magic :D
ReplyDeleteOhhh my, just how, how did you make it look like that in the second photo? Beautiful x
ReplyDelete